Close your account
- To close your account, please navigate to the login page and log in.
- Please click on ‘Profile’ in the upper right hand corner.
- In your ‘Account Settings’ please click on ‘here’ under ‘Manage Account’.
- On the next page you can see your Self-Custody activity status. Click on 'Close Account' to proceed with your account closure.
- Please click on 'Confirm'.
- Please ensure your balance is less than $5. Please note your account will be pending closure until these tasks are completed. Until then, your account will remain deactivated.
- Please note that your account will remain deactivated for a maximum of 10 days.
- Once all these tasks are completed, please tap on 'Confirm account closure' in order to close your account.
If you require assistance closing your account, please contact our support team.
However, if your account has been deactivated, the following steps can be undertaken to reactivate it:
- Navigate to ‘Account Settings’ under the ‘Profile’ tab and click 'here' under 'Manage Account'.
- Under the ‘Reactivate Account’ heading, please click on the ‘Reactivate’ button. Please note that all outstanding fees must first be paid in order to successfully reactivate your account.
- A confirmation screen will be displayed. Please click on 'Confirm'.
Confirm the account closure for a Multisig Account
In a Multisig account, a second confirmation is required to confirm the account closure request. Co-signers will receive a notification via an email and an in-app message to confirm the account closure. Once one of the co-signers confirms the account closure, you will be notified. Please note that there is a 24-hour time limit to confirm the account closure. If the limit expires, a new account closure must be requested. Please follow the steps outlined below to confirm the account closure:
- In the email you received to confirm the account closure, please click on ‘Confirm Account Closure’.
- On the next screen, please click on the button ‘Confirm Account Closure’.
- Now, please enter your password.
- On the next screen, please enter the verification code that was sent to the email address associated with your account. Please ensure that you check your spam folder. If you are unable to locate the email containing the verification code, please click on ‘Resend verification code’. A new email containing the verification code will be sent to your email.
- You have successfully closed your account.