How do I pay the Service Fee?
Please bear in mind that the Service Fee has to be paid in BTC exclusively. The Fiat price of the plan is fixed, the BTC amount is calculated based on the latest BTC price. By paying the fee, you are granted full access to all of the Self-Custody features. The fee is paid in advance for the upcoming year.
- A banner will appear at the top of your dashboard when any fees (e.g. renewal fees, outstanding fees) are due.
- Please tap on ‘Pay with Bitcoin’ to proceed wixth the process.
- On the next screen please tap ‘Send’ to proceed with the payment or ‘Copy’ to copy the receiving address for payment from another wallet.
Please be aware that VAT will also be included in this payment, calculated at your local rate.
- To make the transfer from an external wallet, please go to the send feature of the external wallet and paste there the receiving address copied from the Self Custody. Please keep in mind that the rate updates every 30 minutes.
Please note that the Fiat value of the payment is fixed. The Bitcoin value is calculated at the latest Bitcoin exchange rate price which will refresh every thirty minutes. The timer can be viewed at the bottom of the window. Please be aware that you have to pay this network fee in addition to the amount you wish to send. The estimated network fee will be calculated proportionally and is displayed in your default Fiat currency.
- Finally, please click the notification to confirm the transaction. In case the Offline Storage is activated, a temporary deactivation of it is needed.
- To confirm the deactivation please enter the password and a verification code that has been sent to the linked email address.
- Please click on the link in the email to finalize the in-house payment.
- With tapping 'Confirmation', you successfully initiated the payment of the Service Fee.
Please be aware that any outstanding bills can also be paid directly from the 'Invoice' section. You can find more information here.